Values can navigate you through life like a compass. Especially when the wind approaches you straight from the front again, it helps to be able to rely on a good value compass. We can jointly and individually develop it together. Values change during the flow of life, which means regular adaptation is inevitable. Also, in this area, self-responsibility is essential.
Let’s go back on a journey to your childhood. What did you love back then? What is your mission? What do you stand for in this world? What should make your life? What is your sense of life? What did you come into this world for?
If you define this again and again for yourself within your own value compass, it will be much easier for you to walk YOUR own individual path.
Pay attention which topics you resonate with.
- Team Play.
- Joy at work.
- Authenticity and credibility.
- Resource-saving, sustainable performance.
- Climate neutrality.
- Seriousness and confidentiality as top priority.
- Fair pricing (internal & external).
- Equality and equal status.
- Human & appreciative teamplay.
- Respectful communication & acting.
- Auf Deutsch Kommunizieren
- Work/live balance. Compatibility of work and family life.
- Create space for ideas.
- Enable change.
- Discretion. Attention to data protection.